This is just one of the stories told by my patient on Tuesday. She is one of the most positive women I've ever met. As the story goes, she was a head nurse trained in UK where she also met her first husband that turned out to be a psychotic. Thus, one day she couldn't cope or living with his behaviours where the marriage ended 3 years later. She had 3 kids with him but one of the kids died in an accident plus she was the driver at fault. At this point, it must be pretty hard living with guilt in her. Then she went on to become an orthopaedic surgical head nurse where she met her second husband. The thing about the 2nd husband is he was married to another lady at that time. It wasn't until 6 years later, they've met in a practice and that's the time he realised that he couldn't live without her. Eventually, he got divorced with the former wife and married my patient. Unfortunately, the marriage died a year later with the surgeon husband contracted thyroid cancer. She loved him to death and vowed he was the most geninue and nicest man she ever met. *sniff* -->getting a little emotional here
From the last 70s, she became a widow ever since and throughout the years, she kept herself busy with choirs, going to classical concerts, visiting grandkids and doing anything in the world that she can to occupy her mind.
It's quite funny how she commented that she doesn't fancy the treatment from the previous pod coz she's big-sized and being not gentle enough. She always felt that the pod is going to take off her big toe. She even wanted to come to the private practice where I am working when the actual pod comes back from holiday.
Next, my Jap friend smsed me and maybe we're gonna meet up on Friday. Visited my former patients and I am going (together with his wifey) to Northam for a vintage car exhibition. He will be driving his open military jeep which he built from scatch. James rang me up and offered me a job at a nursing home with goodie pay ( $60/hr).
- Other happenings:
I won a free jug of beer at Hip-E club! Yippee!!! What a surprise that G also won the same stuff as me. Such a waste that I can't take the beer home and enjoy it. If only I hadn't drive.....grr* So both of us went up to collect our prizes and took a pic together. The crazy girlfriend whom I was with at the club kept teasing me and G that we are just meant to be ' inseperable'. Other than the fact that G and myself had the same b'date, I don't see anything going on between us. Firstly, I don't really like dating smoking dudes. I always have this allergic rhinitis which comes and goes. Sometimes, it can turn bad to the extent that I can hardly breathe. Additionally, the idea of kissing ciggie-d lips puts me off.*pukes*
No comments:
Post a Comment