Since my dearest Tooth friend is too busy blogging away, I may as well blog the latest entry of my latest happening. In fact, nothing's too happening and perhaps, I am just exaggerating a little. Hurhur!
Went to hip-e club again last night. It was quite a crowd by the time when my crazy g.f and myself got there. Wasn't really lucky at all when I was with her yesterday. Firstly, she didn't lock my car door ( this could be the 2nd or 3rd time) and I wish she can be more vigilant about it. Next, how can she dropped a pen and caused a marked stain on my pants!? That could only happen like one in a million...grr* Enough of such craps. Moving on along, she got to know this Scottish Dude and another 29 year old Irish man. I wouldn't think the Scotts man is good-looking but armed with a dangerously sweet smile. Irish man looked as though suffering from jet lag or getting high on the booze throughout the night.
It was great with the dudes buying all the beers and yet, I have to stick with my .05 alcohol limit for driving. Neither the crazy girl knows how to drive BUT her drive with beers has improved so much from no taking of beers to 3 glasses yesterday.
Oh, the Scotts gave me a kiss (on my cheeks la!) before we left and the same goes to Irish dude..think he was half- drunk coz he kissed on my hairline.Bleah*
Today is my last day working at Canning Bridge Senior Centre.My last patient was kinda upset because she don't see the reason why the boss has to push all the clients for the morning only. For a moment, she thought I was going away. Well, I commented that cirumstances forced me to leave and therefore, I ain't got any choice.
Looking forward to the start of my prison work in Oct and hence, here is the list of things to do by next week:
- Shop for medical supplies ,
- Hunting for a tool box that can accomodate my stuffs,
- Ring H to see where I can get cheaper stuffs
- Get a new street directory from RAC ( members pay only $18 instead of $25)
Hurhur!
No comments:
Post a Comment