I can't make up my mind whether which brand to use....So typical vainpot of moi ;p
Went to Chinese grocery shop along Vic Park. This auntie's son happened to be one of my podiatist's friend. Such a small world and she was so nice to give me her phone number so that I can pay her a visit.
Uncle L rang me that I need to redo my health checkup for the migration purpose. Geez, I felt as though I was being conned for my money again. So frustrating (at times) that the PR application seemed to be facing one hurdle after an another. I got a bad feeling that I may not go back to SG so soon until next year. That means I will have to spend Christmas, New year's and Chinese New Year here in Perth. *sob* Anyway, my parents are coming over to attend another convocation of mine in Feb 05. My plan is to return to SG before I turned 28. I've got long-term plans for my career back home and it's just a matter of having the guts to do it or not. For instance, setting up my own private practice, gaining recognition of the importance of footcare (especially patients with diabetes), reforming all nursing shoes ( trust me, they have sux-ed for years).
Then again, I hope to achieve a couple of objectives on my job prior returning home and that's why I refused to go back so early so that I can learn much skills/techniques from the more experienced pods here.
List of objectives:
- Improvement on nail surgery technique
- Curettage of warts
- Making of Dynasplints to offload pressure from the foot ulcers.
Am thinking of going to Bursewood tomorrow for Telethon - a fund-raising function for kids/ppl with cancer. But I hate the idea of going with my crazy g.f...just in case I get ripped off again ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment