Part 1:
It's THAT time of the month again. Besides suffering the effects of hormonal imbalance, I just spent the whole afternoon surfing straits time website and read up Sumiko Tan's articles. Generally, I find her writings are quite interesting, almost surreal, great sense of humour and most of the time she added on a few of her very own dramatic experiences in it.
Gosh, I need to take the laziness out of me.
My friend smsed me this afternoon. With the text message indicated like this :" you owe me $15 for the bar course as have to pay additional fees and also $8 for the dinner."Well, it's fair enough that I gotta pay for the extra dollars on the bar course which we took together. With the dinner thing, I was so astonished. As far as I could remember, both of us didn't have any change so she paid first and when I gave her the big note, she just nodded her head and refused it. With the non verbal cues, I took it as a treat from her then. Gosh* The dinner which we had was like almost a month ago. This friend of mine is leaving for Melbourne soon and she also asked if I want to meet her up for coffee or dinner. Of course for coffee! Just in case the same drama happens again. Who ask me to go out with an accountant!? On the other hand, I get a bit 'sensitive' whenever she asks if anyone of us would like to drive to go out. Just get it straight out man. Each time when I ask her what exactly do you really want , she would go on like :" oh can you drive?". Look, I don't bother to ask
Hence, I'll just get straight to her and say I'll pick you up at whatever time. Because I know she is trying to give me an option which doesn't turn out to be that way.
Part 2:
My housemate didn't flush the toilet bowl properly and hate the sight of seeing stuffs floating.......plus, wish he cleans up the damn fucking sink after shave. Too bad, all the shaved is wiped up with his toothbrush. Some people just never learn their lesson despite the efforts of telling them.
Part 3:
Maybe I have been watching too much Dr Phil on TV lately. I realised I also have been reading a lot about raising kids and the issues faced with them. Never know these may come in handy someday.....bleah*
No comments:
Post a Comment