Steriods
Feeling much better after seeing the Dr on last Monday plus, she gave me Prednisolone tabs for free.Prior to that, I actually breifly mentioned that I was going to be broke soon spending money on anti-histamines which doesn't work well on me. Geez, it's been a long time I felt this sick....just think having asthma without wheezing. My previous weekends has had been spent resting at home and no crowded/smoking places.
In the meantime, I have sorted out my paper works with the prisons and done my homework on where to get the best deal for medical supplies. Also running to the chemist so that she can make up a mixture or paste of salicylic acid in 60% concentration. A bit tiring along the way but I hope it's all worth it.
I am so in love with the glitter tops nowadays. Planning to get 2 more and also don't know why I am so fascinated by glitter beads. In fact, anything that shines like a disco ball. Minstry of sound event coming to Metro on the 29th OCt with the ticket price is $63.00+. Who to go with......that's what I always ask myself. Too dangerous to go alone because of the higher incidence of spiking drinks here. *sigh* think I would rather get the MOS chillout session 6.
Mr B came in for a routine podiatry visit last Wed. He's quite a nice veteran and never fails to mention that I should be a foot surgeon for each visit. *lol* Well, my main interest is still in diabetic foot care and wish I could get a better grip to learn more techniques of healing/off -loading pressure from those ulcer areas.
This is not my best blog.....because i am getting a bit sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment