Recovery
Finally, after a bout of sore throat and serious blocked nose, I am finally getting better. Think my body just need recuperate periods after being so sick for the past few weeks.
Louis, my SQ steward friend flew in to Perth last Saturday. To think that we'll never meet again or suppose to meet in Melbourne because that is the place where he's doing his degree, we did in the end. Heh, thanks to him for helping me to bring stuffs from my parents. We had a ball of time going to city tour, king's park, checking Hot dudes at the beach together and shopping. Uh oh, I bought more glitter tops which I shouldn't spend more money unnecessarily. Girls.....*eyes roll up*
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Half a day at senior centre and after that will be running to several places to get my stocks. *dreads* plus, grocery shopping pehaps on Tuesday. Tomorrow is gonna be 29 degrees celsius. Brillant weather not to be missed for my power walk because the following few days, the weather will change to early 20s.
Need a rest again....heh, even though I had a 3 hour nap this arvo.
No comments:
Post a Comment