Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Mates

This blog specially dedicated to my online mates. No doubt we are miles apart, I am thankful for all the listening ears that I need.

No particular 'favouritism' as listed in random order:

  • VN: Ok, both of us can crown as the Queens of Msn or Icq. Hurhur. It's been great yakking to you all these years and at least, I know my teeth are in the safe hands of yours....* I think* ;p My favourite 'DJ' of all times who doesn't mind sending me songs via my crappy dial up internet. Who ask you to have a poor pod friend here....*sigh* Where are all the old rich and dying soon Ah peks -Please stand up!
  • KH: I must say you are one of the guys who is filled with the highest level of patience. Great advices from you and nonetheless, you have also taught me to look at things in certain perspectives.
  • Eliza: It's amazing how our friendship slowly started off. You are a great girl and don't stop being yourself!
  • JS: My 'virtual' Dr. Never fails to help me to solve and answer all sorts of medical questions. Tell me what's new besides your 'sick' craps ;p Thanks for sharing your moments of your personal life and work. Still, I hope you would perserve in whatever you do and not get bog down by some worthless people. Seriously, I don't wish to lose another med friend via the transition from a HO to MO ( Unfortunately, a very good med friend of mine had succumbed to the working enviroment that turned him into an impatience and bad-tempered person ......that I don't even want to know him anymore).
  • Susan/Yvoone: Appreciate your time to chat. I know you guys are busy earning money and uh, rollerblading at East Coast Park without me! *sniff sniff*
  • Clarisa: We are certainly miles and miles apart.While you are in UK and I am in Down Under.*bleah* Looking foward to the day that we'll meet again!
  • #Medicine Friends: You know who you are...........
  • Callie: Glad you quit CGH, hopefully to catch with you more often.
  • Dk: thanks for being there........ ;O)
  • Rea (from Hungary): we talked about anything under the sun.... family, boys, work, study.It is also quite irony that everytime when I said I am going to have my dinner, you are having ya lunch then.

.....ok, I can't write anymore.....Anti-histamine is 'playing up' on me ..Zzzz

No comments: