Monday, October 25, 2004

Law Breakers

It's been quite a while since I've last update my blog. Been quite busy working and resting.Started my new prison contract and I truly enjoy treating the law breakers. Either you love it or hate it. It was quite daunting for me but that fearness went as soon as I call the 1st prisoner into the consultation room.
**Note to self:
How can I not spend time for exercising?! Bugger that.

Here's the recap of what's happening:

Saturday: WA Podiatry conference.
Where all the foot practitioners gather together to attend talks and exhibitions by various drug companies and also not forgetting the foot salesmen. Yay* Get half price for shoes only for podiatrists . Met lots of people and particularly someone which I can't be bothered to even associate myself. He hasn't bloody pay me for the 10 clients which I hate the idea putting pig's head in front of his clinic.*sigh* If only I got $ to hire a loanshark ;p Otherwise, got heaps of freebies of chocs and foot moisturiser.

Sunday: Bum around with Anna in the city *yawns*

Going to disconnect.....more later..



No comments: