Thursday, October 28, 2004

Investments

No work at private pratice today. So that would leave me half a day's job at the prison. This is another prison which I'll be working once every month. Guess what, finally I got to treat one of the worst feet that I ever come across. NO predjuces or racists against any ethnicity or culture. This prisoner X, an aboriginal from the bush never cut his toenails before and suffering from a really bad foot hygience and odour +++. On the verge of puking? All I can say is I could have ask for a high filtrate mask. Not bad seeing 10-12 patients for 3 hours session.
Actually, I feel that treating prisoners are no different to treating any clients except there may be a boundry in our conversations where I will communicate or explain their foot problems and nothing else personal. Getting this sort of contract work has taught me to be sensitive and empathic towards others. It is also my concern that they get the best foot treatment whenever possible. One of my pod friends advised me that don't bother to chat with them. Then again, at least, they still have the right to know what is going on with their feet and learn about the treatment options avalible .

Seen a Dr yesterday for my block nose. Dr wrote me a script of Augmentin just in case I get worst over the weekends and need something to relieve. Ah HUH. I bought a pack of sudafed. At least it helped but makes me super groggy. 2 tabs I'll be in bed in less than 15mins time.
Petrol prices hitting up over a dollar per litre now. *sian*
Right now I am looking into this website to see if anything is worth to invest on. I do realise that keeping money in the bank is not the solution for money growth.

No comments: