Spit!
That's how thick my green phelgm is...Don't get too digusted.My nose is so blocked and painful at the tip of it. Probably allergic to the Australian air at the moment.
Perth is celebrating Senior Citizen's week. The senior place where I worked today was filled with lots of older folks (of course!) having fun with the games plus luncheon/tea as organised by the committee of shire. I also wanna grow old gracefully! Heh, growing old to the extent that I am still able to walk and see which I'll be more than happy. I had this old lady coming in presenting with evidence of sand dirt on her feet. She still has the cheeks to tell me that she is not wearing shoes during gardening.After noticing a few spot of bruises on her feet, I pressured on those sites and she obviously said it was sore. There you go, the rewards for not wearing shoes. DUH* What a crap of the day.
The health recruitment agency from Singapore sent me an email for the post of podiatrist. Well, no harm giving it a try and I have sent the CV over. Shall see how it goes. Salary is negotiable but only 21 days of leave ;<>
Wah, so impressive that KH managed to send me his darling (real) pic to me..Thanks for the effort! I wanted to give you a reward but you just had to reject it anyway ;p Yes yes I got the hint. Bleah*
No comments:
Post a Comment