Ah Jan in Town.
Sunday's recap:
Woke up at 9am just to return $8 to a friend whom she claimed that I didn't paid for my share on the last dinner. Wtf* I didn't rang her today to arrange for a coffee session because I just don't want to associate with such person no more.
Met up with Jan later in the afternoon. As this is her first flight to Perth, I brought her for a quick city tour and harbour town. It was a good catch up for both of us and dinner was at Hog's Breathe Cafe that is supposedly to have the best steak in town. Had coffee at Leederville and HipE was packed with ang mohs on Sunday except Jan and myself being like the only Asians around. In the end we went over to Niche Lounge (right next to Hip-e) which plays nice soothing drum and bass/acid Jazzy music. Quite fun staying over Sheraton Hotel with Jan. She taught me how to use to certain beauty products for the face. Did nose peeling mask to remove the blackheads. *lol* Think I need to revamp beauty products soon. Thanks Jan! Such a shame that I don't get to do these girly stuffs as much as I want to.
Went back home after bidding goodbye Jan. Slept for an hour and went for a power walk along the causeway. Weather was fabulous which is not neither too hot nor cold.
Whee! I got new phone.Tee hee!
Maybe I'll miss watching Queer Eye this week. Bloody hsemate and his g.f always occupy the kitchen around that time. Annoys me. *bites*
No comments:
Post a Comment