URTI
Upper respiratory tract infection. That's what I think I may be getting it right now. I am still as sick like I was 3 weeks ago except with a milder sore throat. Most likely I have to see a Dr again next week. Steriods is what I need to reduce the swelling and inflammation. Likewise, Dr Angelmon (Tomas-my dear med friend) also commented the same thing. I don't understand the mentality or the treatment of Australian Drs - far too incompetent. Their treatment process seems to take ages and very often, a diagnosis can only be made after a couple of tests. Then again, if the Drs can't partly being reliable on their judgement and assessment, most of the patients would have to suffer with illnesses in a longer period of time. Perhaps, some patients may even deteriorate while doing or waiting for the tests to be carried out. That's just my perspective. To think that I was down with a terrible cough and fever 2 months ago. All the Dr gave was just antibiotics. Went back to him 2nd time, I was no better and he wants me to take x-ray, spirometry tests and so on..... I did mentioned to him if he can give me any symptomatic relieve medications. How can I sleep with a bad cough and not having a good quality of life if goes on everyday like this? He didn't get the point....... so he just asked me to go home with more antibiotics.
2 months later, I am back to the same old problem. Dr's appointment is most likely on Monday.
Hate being so sick and it's bad enough to wake up every morning with a blocked head and nose plus green sputum.
I wanna fly back to Singapore !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment