Saturday, July 02, 2005

2nd week in Singapore

Singapore has developed a number of changes over the period of years that I wasn't around here.Everything looks so familar and yet I wasn't sure of the exact shop names of the particular places anymore. 2nd week in Singapore is rather 'happening'.

Monday- Had my best friend's wedding dinner at Rlitz Charlton hotel. Me dressing up in a forest green plunging neckline and seqinine beads at the bottom of the knee length dress. Sexy babe indeed. ;p

Tuesday- Went out with the Sq girl Janet to balaclava for some 1 for 1 drinks. Night was average without any cute guys.

Wednesday- Went out with Janet and Dr Tay (which he always preferred to be called) for a Jap Sushi meals and Nydc desserts. Enjoying the best time of both companies. jan was nice to bring me to DFS for a shopping spree with 20% discount. I am eyeing on a DKNY bag for now.....hurhur!

Thursday- Little Bro Benny can only meet me at 9pm as he needed to distribute the NDP tickets at Raffles place MRT. Thinking that going home after work is such a drag so I went out with this Scottish fellow colleague for a drink at Indochine at Wisma. So funny..he knows I want Hoeegarden and I don't where to have it. Yeap he took me there then where we had 4 bottles of various beers like stella, heneiken and uh...can't remember. In between we shared viet paper rolls and fish n chips. Oh did I mention his blue eyes uh make my heart flutters? hurhur!
poor boy, he was on MC the next day for query appendicitis. The folks at the hospital said it was my fault for bringing him out to drink. bah*

Friday- Best day of the week. Met up with another fellow med, kai for katong laksa!! OMG it's been ages that I eat Harm". Then I also had Otak with a plate of Rojak with 2 cans of Coke Light. Geez I feel that I am such a glutton. Went back home and changed to meet Callie for drinking session at bala.
So so So so happy to meet the rest of my long 'lost' friends like Linda, Rachel. And my new mates, mabel and Lizzy. heh, glad lizzy likes the top i got for her. It's good to see everyone is talking to one another and for a moment, I thought it wasn't a good idea to group all different strangers together. LOL. Then supper was at next to Anson Hotel and finally i get to eat my fav black char kway!!!
Of course, after eating so much,think I am manipulating my tummy too much with food so I gotta wake up twice just to sit at the toilet bowl.

No comments: