Wednesday, July 27, 2005

One of those randoms...

Judging from the August earnings, I doubt I can go to the Annual's Podiatry conference in New Zeland. I'm planning to take up another job to work on Saturday at a local clinic. My life is pretty much stagnant in Sydney. No party, staying at home to watch CSI/Law&Order, online and washing/ironing clothes with occasional 1 or 2 bottles of beer.
Not sure for how long I can sustain such lifestyle.

However, wait till I've settled for the new housing, I plan to take up salsa dance. VN's coming to Sydney on this Friday which I'll be looking forward to meet her.

I think my room mate , Di, is very lucky to have a boyfriend like Pete. He actually bought her a laptop for her school use in regardless that Di stated she will pay back the money to him. Pete often drop by at my place and the couple would go to gym on every Tuesday evening and followed by cooking dinner together afterwards. *so lovely dovey*Think I am married to the TV faithfully every night for his accompany. It's been quite a long time that I have fallen in love. Maybe I don't even know how to love someone anymore. I don't feel panicking about not getting tied up or rather more afraid of meeting thrashy guys. On the lighter note, i'll be missing Di as she will be moving out to another place this weekend as well.



No comments: