Acceptance
Mr So-So thinks I am calling him names on my blog. Whatever. I don't usually use real names on my blog. I am running out of my time and resources to sort out things with him. On the other hand, I've been really sick as a puppy. Somehow I just can't take accusations of something which is NOT true (eg, the calling name thingy). As part of learning curve, I have to accept the fact that not all humans think the same and not everyone can take on you for who you are and what you are. Then again, perhaps Mr Soso has his own reasons for being so worked up. I will always remember the good times we shared despite that we most likely will not see each other at any more.
Ok, gotta tell myself stop tearing for *uck sake.
Right now, I just wanna enjoy my last 2 days stay in Singapore.....not sure when I wanna come home for another holi.
On the lighter note, I've had a nice Jap food dinner treat from Ken and his wifey. Gene bought all of us drinks after that. Ken smsed me today saying that he is sure to make me a happy drunk this Friday at Bala. Seriously, I don't think I can make it this Friday- since I'm having cough and sore throat.
Caught the show with Naomi today at Lido cinema. It has been ages that I've seen a movie here in SG. Met up with Emily later and she gave me a Christmas magnet made by one of the disabled kids at the special school. So sweet of her.
Had my hair cut on Tuesday. Spoke a lot with my best friend's auntie and the hairstylist. They kept on encouraging me to come back to SG to work.*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment