Received an email from my Aussie roomate. We had to evacuate the house in within 10 days time. No point panicking until I get back to Sydney then.Grrr* Moving house sux big time.
I'm still losing my voice. Seen a Dr yesterday and had a injection on my butt. *quite painful ok!?*
Finally get a chance to catch up with my best girlfriends for a quick drink at night. It has been ages that we girls managed to get together and have a good chat. Wen is getting married next year so I may be planning to come back to SG in June then.
Gotta meet Shan & Ed for lunch now. They are so sweet to give me a farewell treat. Tonight will still go to Balaclava because some friends are coming down for the sake of me leaving tomorrow. Definitely gonna be a big crowd tonight (nope, I didn't go in the end - too sick still).I do feel very glad to have many friends who care about me. In fact, they actually cancelled the whole drinking session since I'm sick.What's more can I ask for.
Nothing feels like home especially you are sick.I can only say that Mom took really good care of me for the past few days. That's why I never like to get sick when I'm overseas.
Hope Cousin Eve will get well soon. Thanks to her mates who passed the Dkny watch to me ;p Now I'm a happy Jan.
Managed to catch hold of a long lost friend working at Stila cosmetic counter around Shawn house.Had a quick catch up and exchanged emails. It's such a long time that since we last talked.
I can't sleep now..I usually get quite excited about sitting on plane. It's a good feeling to be on flight.....sounds crazy?
No comments:
Post a Comment