Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Just cried

Mr So-so happened to know I got a blog site. In fact, I don't even tell any of best/closest friends about this. I was abit hurt when I received some sms from him which were not meant to be true. All I need is some time to consider whether I should let him know my blogsite or not. This is my personal blog and I do chose carefully on the people to read it. The fellow bloggers which i've linked them on my website are mostly strangers - yes, people whom I've not met except through the blog itself.
I love to write about daily randoms of my day - the only avenue to say anything I want here. I always have the feeling that the blog is my best buddy. Friends in Australia cannot be compared to the friends in Singapore.....They are just different.....That's why when it comes to certain things which I can't relate to anyone in Oz, I'll blog it.

So much hurt after those SMSes, I had to excuse myself a few times from the crowd in order to sob at the toilet. How could people just assume that I am writing bad things about them and yet not reading the blog.

I wanna tell Eugene, Donny and Constance: thanks for being there with all your care and concern at that time. I love you all.

I know I should be ignoring him for at least not respecting my privacy.But, I don't wish to leave Singapore with a heavy heart plus bitterness shit. I'll do whatever I can to clear the air between him and myself....... for as long as I've done my best.

Gotta sleep early since I don't feel well nowadays.....

No comments: