More sick.......
Think I really have to drag myself to the airport on Saturday morning... ... My throat hurts, blocked nose, headache, dizziness and the skin on my face starts to peel excessively due to the drugs I'm taking. Mom wanted me to meet her at Raffles Place for lunch but I'm just too sick to go out. Morever, I gotta meet Cousin Eve in evening to get the watch later at Bugis. Had to reject Ric and J on the movie tonight. My best girlfriends are organising a coffee session at Siglap later. Think no matter what I still have to go on that one.
Tomorrow will be meeting Shan in the afternoon and planning to stay at home for the rest of evening.
Looking forward for a peaceful Friday evening... ...
Mom has been nagging at me to see a Dr later.Hate to be sick.My head feels as if it's weighing 100 over tonnes..
No comments:
Post a Comment