Monday, July 04, 2005

"Paparazzi"

Uh oh, someone else discovered my blog. Now have to write discreetly if not the WWW (whole wide world) will know my darkest secrets...hurhur!
Meeting more and more friends lately and now I am beginning to realise that I left with only 2 more weekends to go before I get my butt to Sydney.
Just had a Japanese dinner with Daryn at Mellenia Walk. Finally, after two long years that we manage to catch up again. Glad to hear that he is getting married next year. As usual, he is trying to introduce some ultra geeky or nerdy med dudes to me. LikeI always tell Daryn, if any guy wanna take on me, he has to show 110% of committment which will then eventually convince me to stay with him. No committment guys better steered clear of me coz they would only get on my nerves. Neither nor I will take such craps from them.Powerful uh* Bleah* I guess with my age I just can't complain to take up on the"leftovers". Going to have a med gathering with the fellas on this coming Thurs. KTV and dinner is arranged for this Friday with the net friends. Sat lunchtime to meet Esther.

No more eczema! Thanks to Dr Skinny (who works at X-ray department) who is willing to write the presciption for me. Will be arranging for a dermato dr for tomorrow to sort out my skin problem. That goes my bling bling. No choice, want to look pretty pretty have to make some scarifices somehow in one way or another.


Dr Ah Beng sent me some rather funny SMS today. This is how it goes:

Dr Beng: The cream is called Betamethasone full strength. If u're bored today wanna go jalan jalan?

ME: cannot la, i got dentist appointment today and after that meeting my friend for dinner.

Dr Beng: so late? how many teeth you are plucking out? Means wot? Cannot have laksa ever again?

I must remind myself to tell Dr Beng that his eyes are getting jaundiced....





No comments: