Sunday, July 17, 2005

Last weekend in Singapore

Had my last day of work at the local hospital. One of the PCA (patient care assistant) is so sweet that she bought me a pack of Sunrise coffee- supposedly to be one of Nestle's best coffee. Annie- another PCA, always to persude me to stay on and work for good. Then again, I don't think I am ready for that kind of lifestyle in Singapore yet.

Met up with Emily and Naomi. Emily used to be a ex-nurse and Naomi was her ex-patient. I got to know Emily through a national day parade event.Naomi was my internet friend. Get to see the circle here? We had a nice dinner together at Millenia Walk and followed by a coffee session at TCC. After all the yakkings, I proceeded to Balaclava to meet a group of my girlfriends. As usual, the band played good music. Since the place was too smokey, the rest of us were just sitting outside the bar. Of course, as time passess, the group started to get a bit 'high'- though not reaching the point of hallucination. A few pals started forcing me to bottoms up on glasses of wine. Don't know why it seemed to be that I am the popular target of the night.
Managed to get JM to send me home. However, I am not going to continue my friendship with him anymore.
He is totally disgusting fella. He should look himself into the mirror. Don't he dare to think that just because I am leaving for Aust next Sat that he can take advanatage of me. What a real *uckhead. Wish I got a chopper with me at that time, then I can 'karate' his hands off me.
I felt sorta traumatised about the whole incident the next following day.
So he messaged me twice and yet I gave no reply. Last night at 2am, he was asking if I am ignoring him. Obviously dumbass. You brought this upon yourself and now you've being 'dumped' for good.

Saturday has proved to be quite a fruitful one for me. Met up with Susan and Yvoone at Orchard. In the later part of evening, met up with Anita.So happy for her that she has found her Mr Right after meeting a bunch of losers on and off. See? I think most dudes DO have a problem about themselves. Around dinner time, went over to Tanjong Pagar to meet up with Callie and David for Salsa night.
I had an absolute fun time there. No doubt Ive just learnt the basic movement for like 5mins. I got a dance invite from a stranger right after that.
Geez, I need to find some dance lessons once I get back to Sydney ;)

No comments: