Getting the groove (with the gays)
This weekend is slightly different for the past mutiple weekends I had in Sydney. The groove began on Friday evening. Drove home asap after work. Had a shower when Donny rang to ask where I am. Told him that I need at least 45mins to get to city as I would give him a buzz once I get there. Packed stuffs and left my car at a shopping mall carpark. Walked to the bustop where the driver was driving at an incredible speed thus, taking only less than half an hour to get there. Walked up to Surry Hill where the party took place at D's friend's home. Got there in time to have some rice and braised duck AND beef redang. Superbly delicious meal.
Finally! I got to meet Roman(D's gay partner) from Switzeland since our last encounter approximately 5 years ago. Along with Roman, there is Stef - a gay too and the cute looking straight lass, Mario are all Swiss. The Swiss folks are taking the opportunity to travel around Oz prior attending Donny's graduation on this coming Monday.
D's friend and his partner stayed in this ultra nice zen apartment style with an amazing overlooking view of the harbour bridge and city itself.
I was abit anxious at first as I do not know a lot of people there. Followed by a few glasses of sparkling shiraz, I became more relax while enjoying the chat with others.
Donny and rest are expected to make a move up to Brisbane early next morning. Party ended at 1am as Donny also started to complain that he's feeling abit nausea from the excessive wine intake. So we parted and exchanged kisses with the hosts.By the way, what I observed that the gays are truly affectionate/passionate people.Heh.
Took about at least 20mins walk to their service apartment. Along the way, we grabbed some Hungary Jacks which Donny still complain of feeling nauseous while eating his burger half way through. I was entertained by Stef and Mario simultaneouly when we continued our walking again.
Reached the apartment, I totally concussed on the bed till the next morning. My body simply refused to get off the bed. Just feel that i need to put in great effort of pull myself up. ...o_0
Had a shower and met Donny's future mom-in-law who doesn't speak English except German.
Packed stuff , checked out.Took some pics with Donny and unfortunately not with Mario at all. Orrrrrr..............
Roman was kind enough to give me a lift to Cirular Quay to meet up the girls for beach outing. I am so char dar (tanned) now.
Pose a few nice pics at the beach too..... ;p
Off to bed now....too tired.....
No comments:
Post a Comment