Happy Boxing Day *bish bish*What another magnificent weather in the range of 28-30 degrees celsius. This pic is just a 'show off' of my presents for this Xmas. Hurhur! Thank you beri beri much to all my loving friends. And again, today is quite a 'nua' (boring) day for me. I went to a local market for some shopping. Passed by this stall where there is a lady who does tarot readings. Not that I am a supersitious person, I'm only doing it for the sake of fun. Firstly, I was told to shuffle my card and put it on 3 decks with my left hand only. Next she spreaded the cards and asked me to pick 7 cards with my left hand only.
In summary of the things she said to me:
1) I'm a sensitive, intuitive person. Am a very good pisces.
2) She asked if I am lonely coz' I got a card that has a man crying on his bed at night. Of course sian lah. So limited friends here and the area which I lived in doesn't help with limited sports or social clubs.
3) She asked have I been emotionally hurt before. I picked a card that has a man stabbed with lots of spears. Ohhh yes, that fugging Irish and that fugging Scot. She advised me to get over it soon.
4) Career: I'll earn good money for next year. Will be able to live in luxury as my life goes on. I've made the right move to Sydney. Able to set up my own clinic someday.Right now I feel abit confused. I like the working style in Sydney but not able to get together with friends and family puts me off. I've got job offers in Singapore now but I hate the working lifestyle there and yet I wanna get together with my folks. True enough, Miss Tarot said I am confused about something.
5) Love/family: She asked do I wanna get married?LOL She said I will eventually. 5 months down the road I'll be meeting this dude - maybe he is a patient (now that's a bad choice), colleague's friend or..etc SO we shall see how accurate Elaine (psychic) is. In addition, I'll have a son later on in life.
She did another reading for me whether to stay put in Sydney or Singapore.
Sydney: Potential to set up clinic, someone is helping me 'sliently' with my earnings (that sound like my boss. He does ensure that I earn adequately everyweek).
Singapore: Able to gain success in work. Everything going well except I am not happy - must be the grouchy aunties or uncles OR long working hours. Seriously, Aussies are alot more accomodative and less grouchy.
Plan: I am going to give myself another year in Sydney, if my social life doesn't pick up, it's time to pack up and say hello to Singapore.After all, money can't buy the happiness that I wanted.
3 comments:
Why're you bishing ppl on Boxing Day? :\ Bleah!
stay in Aus...better future. =)
What makes you think Oz is a better choice Cynthia?
Post a Comment