Saturday, December 17, 2005

One more week of work-then it's Holi holi-day!

For the past two weeks, work has been super busy till I hardly had anytime to blog. Round 3 of Xmas luncheon was on last Friday with the hospital pods and dieticians. The xmas lunch is located just next to the wharf facing the Darling Harbour. With 17 of us altogether, 2 seperate tables have been arranged and thus, most of us have to stand up and mingle around with other folks while waiting for arrival of the meals- Calamari with tiger prawns as entrees, baby barramundi with asparagus/sauteed mushrooms as the main, and lastly, dessert was vanilla ice-cream with a muffin -shaped brownie with choc filling in it.
Guess those meals must have add up extra few kilos plus not to mention that I've not been running as much as I wanted to for the past two weeks. So UNhealthly......
The clan later suggested to go to Bunglow pub after lunch where I had a glass of Stella Artois there then.Since Bunglow pub was kinda loud and jam packed with some "older" folks, Homebar was the next place to go. Had a strawberry daiquiri cocktail and gosh, my head started spinning a little. Perhaps my alcohol level has dropped significantly coz' ever since I got to Sydney, I've been a good girl who hardly consumed much liqour stuffs. hurhur.

On the lighter note, one of my patients surprised me last Friday with a little pressie! So touched worr! I've planned to open that on Xmas day itself. I reckon I've received the most pressies this year. As for today, the boss of a 'dodgy' clinic which I worked for actually gave me a xmas gift too.Hurhur.

Round 4 Xmas lunch will be heading to my colleague's place on the eve of Xmas. Hopefully DDU will get her butt to Sydney on Xmas day. If not, I'll most probably spending this xmas alone.*sniff*

Gentle reminder to self: Need to write up the summary of venous disease of lower limb before end of 2005.

No comments: