Sunday, December 25, 2005


Santa arrived at my doorstep! Heh I took this pic as all the kids and even adults were all into Santa frenzy.

May peace be with you

Merry Happy Christmas to all whom have been reading this (boring) blog.
As previously mentioned, I've planned to dedicate today mainly for household work and ironing -which is pilling up reaching almost half of my height.
I wanted to roast a turkey thigh today and the damn over doesn't work.
*ROARRRRR*
So now I gotta be innovation with my cooking style. Perhaps a turkey salad later. We shall see.

Went for midnight mass yesterday. This is something which I've always enjoyed going on xmas eve. Sadly, I am not able to be back in Singapore and celebrate with friends on such festive occasion. Nonetheless,carolling at the church is good enough to make me happy.
Slept at 3am last night after chatting with a friend in France and CA in Singapore. Woken up this morning by the loud constant banging on my door.
Oh the landlord and his kids have handmade me a xmas card plus a box of chocs. How sweet of them. I dropped off a box of Lindt outside their place last night after knowing that I'll not able to wake up the next morning to catch up with them if I am attending the mass that is.

No comments: