Monday, December 19, 2005

My driving buddy - Scottie Dino

That dinosaur soft toy has been sitting in my car for the past 5 years. He has been a faithful companion and gets the pleasure of meeting VIPs on my passenger seat. Hurhur. Every soft toy has a story. And here is his one:

J and myself met over the internet 6 years ago from this channel called #Medmen in MIRC. He was a 21 yo med student and I was only a 20yo registered nurse at a local hospital. So we met for the first time at Gelare for some pancakes and ice-creams~ yummy stuffs. So we keep in touch from then onwards. Till one day, he asked if I wanted to go Zouk for Mambo night. I agreed and he came to pick me up.Heh, I am truly a retro babe lah. At that point of time, I would consider him as one of the niceeeest dudes I've ever met. For one thing which I didn't do was to check out if he has a girlfriend or not. Anyway, getting into a relationship wasn't on my mind so I reckon I should be enjoying as much fun as I should be. Mambo night can never be a dull one okay?!. We did a lot of dance moves such "square room.."etc. So much boogies going on.When we decided to call it a night, he began to hold my hand and walk out of the club. " Uhm this is abit confusing," as my brain said. Holding hands can't really meant that he wants or is serious with me. I got a dude friend who enjoys holding girl's hand - in regardless of any possible relationship developing or not. There you go.

Many days turned into months , he rang me to ask me out as he just returned from Scotland with his family plus he got me a little gift too.Ta da! that's how the dino came to me.

More confusing issues: Why is he so affectionate to me? Why does he send Valentine's day card to me? I don't send V-day card to any of my guy pals as no doubt that I like them beri much as my friends. How can we share a bowl of chen do (local asian dessert) especially after he showed me a pic of his girlfriend?

*sigh*
Wherever he is, I wish him all the best and thanks for the lovely dino.


Apparently he is engaged now ...I heard.

No comments: