*Saturday: Love the bondi beach Essentials: Nivea SPF 30, Lip Sunblock SPF 15, beach bag, thongs(flip flops), shorts, bathers, sunnies, water, and ogle at guys in orange speedos if any.
Had a wonderful time at the beach with girlfriends. Had steak/chips for lunch, Sache (chocolate) cake for dessert with ice coffee, BBQ chicken/roast duck with side order pak choy in osyter sauce for dinner.Lots of 'bitching' and updates on our conversations.Hurhur.

* Sunday: My gay dude is in town
It wasn't planned at all depsite the fact that he did mention that he would ring me after touched down at the airport. Was scrubbing the floor when he rang. Damn, by the time I've hung up, I've got like 20mins to get ready so that I can catch a bus to city. Bathe in my fastest speed, some concealer on face,lipbalm, removed the yellow hairband and let down my hair. Pump out a ball of mousse for more definition curls. Grabbed a short mini white skirt and for a moment, I was confused what to wear with. Anyhow, thinking that I can't afford to miss the bus, I picked on a grey singlet. Dashed to my car and drove to the bus stop. Stupid P(passed) plate driver who basically taking his own sweet time to pick a car park spot.Yeah dude,I supposed it was really difficult to chose a beautiful parking spot despite the fact that the carpark is quite empty.
Next, once I've parked my car, saw the bus was already at the bus stop. *fffug!!*
In regardless of my 'image'. I sprinted down probably about 50m and guess this is my lucky day. The driver did wait for me to get on the bus. woohoo!Soo cool man that bus driver.
Met my gay dude at Hilton and we had Taiwanese eat out. On our way there, we saw this really amusing protests on the street. So bo liao...
No comments:
Post a Comment