
Sunday Special
I am typing this because I am PMSing. First, the laundry line broke into two.*KNN
Next, the swimming pool was closed when I got there. Since my face can't take on any harsh sunlight ( due to taking Roaccutane), thinking that it may be a wise decision to swim in the late evening instead. Means no tan no work out= not fit! *ROARRRR*
In addition, I bought a Vaccum cleaner from Kmart, there are some parts missing in the box. *feeling ultimate crossed*ROARRRRR somemore*
Xmas checklist:
1) Vaccum Cleaner
2) Clinque blusher which I've been using for the last 10 years.
3) IPOD mini - think have to postpone to March (my burfday wor)
4) Levis Jeans - It's about time for another pair since my last pair which I got it when I was 21.
5) Radiology book on foot and ankle- cost like AUD200++
6) Hair dryer
7) Web cam and a mic - then I can 'skype' with family and friends
2 comments:
hope your pMS gets better soon. anything sugardaddy can do? :P
Sugardad, can you please do a striptease for me? please please please!hurhur ;p~
Post a Comment