Monday, December 05, 2005

Orientation not so Ole

Had an orientation going on at this XXX hospital. As far as I know that orientation can never be fun but ultra boring. I am bored stiff to the max plus having the big P doesn't help me to keep still. I must admit more than half of the time I was drawing doodles on the papers. I am also that kind of person who usually listens rather than 'staring' at lecturers giving the talks.
Anyhow, I decided to skip the last part of the program today as it is si beh boring. BORING *ROARRR*
A massive crash happened on one of those junctions while driving back home. Thus, this huge accident resulted all the cars got detoured- YES,it took me more than an hour to get home on the slow stop and start motion drive.
* no energy to roar*

I need heat pack....but Cityangel said cold pack better...

No comments: