Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"Why must I pay?"

It was one of those 'acting' blondes with orangy wrinkled (tanned) skin patient was saying the above sentence.
She came in for her insoles check and at the same time also complained of some tenderness on left foot.
She needs to pay for a consulation because:

1) Her insoles are adjusted and extra accessories are posted on it too.

2) Advice (icing, reduce activity level ..etc) given in terms of managing the tenderness on left foot.

3) Gait analysis-hello auntie, I do consider as part of my assessment on your insoles check.

4) Muscle testing - Ahh, I can see that when you starts to invert (rolling out) your ankle, your foot starts to hurt...hmmmm..


All these above have taken a standard of 30mins consultation. What could be a better reason for not paying up? BEECH!!

Hey!I've just learnt a new song by Akon from the radio while driving on my way to work this morning.

" Hey ladies, drop it down, just wanna see you touch the ground.
Don't be shy girl Go Bananza
Shake your body like a belly dancer.

Yo, excuse me, beg your pardon girl
Do you have any idea what you starting girl
You got me tingiling, come to me mingiling
Steppin off lookin bootylicious and jingiling "

Ok that's all I can remember. hurhur! Speaking of which, I used to like to do the rap of Jump by Kris Cross.

I miss karaoke.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jump by Kris Kross!? That *IS* retro...

Flatfeet said...

Isn't that a happening song??

Dentist Down Under said...

Blacklist her