Saturday, February 24, 2007

7th day of Lunar New Year

Work has been exceptionally busy till I hardly have any energy left to meet up with friends at knock off times. I need more time to allow myself to get accustomed to the busy (and sedentary) lifestyle for most Singaporeans. I've almost break the record of seeing the most paitents per day to the point that sometimes, I ended up reaching home at 7pm.
what's more, I've still left 2 boxes of nitty gritty stuffs to unpack.
Ke sian*


Chinese New Year Day 1

There was an overflow of relatives such that the chairs in my house were inadequate to cater their butts ;p There are quite a few new born nephews and nieces whom I've not met before.
Did I mention my dad has 13 siblings in total?


Chinese New year Day 2

Over and out to Johore to stay overnight at my granny's place. Found out I've got few more newborn nephews and nieces again. Brought some medical tools over and gave my granny a 'pedicure' with her callus debrided on 2nd toe as well. With her thickened nails, there's no way an ordinary clipper will do the job. Cousin D brought us to eat mee soto and prata leh. I like! Cheap and delicious.

My dad got into his menopause moods while we were on the way back from Malaysia. He got so fed up with my bro and I once he found we attempted to home some gums and DVDS.
So bo liao. -_-

***********************

Having to work for two weeks, there are a number of patients trying to give me ang pows. Gosh, it wasn't appropriate for me to accept it but as certain patients can be quite persistent with their givings. Of course, all these ang pows has to be sent and reported to the head in charge.


Suddenly, I craved for a bottle of Heneiken.


No comments: