Cheena New year
I reckon my mom is going to suffer from anxiety attacks anytime soon on chinese new year preparations. Gosh! wish she can take things abit more relax. I can't think of anything else more to do but buying new year goodies and cleaning the house. This year is no exception that I'll be leaving for M'sia to visit my granny on the 2nd day of Lunar new year.
*Did I mention Barffie msg me on Vday? Really sweet of her ;)
** My dad said my watch was a piece of crap. He wondered what I've been doing with my earnings that I can't even afford a Rolex. Of course la DADDEE, I can buy 2 ROLEX(s) if I don't have to pay for my bro's fees. Grrrr, piss me off sometimes.
Now he wants me to get involved paying up for household utilities bills.
2 comments:
Keep reminding your bro he owes you TWO ROLEX(s), make him go on a guilt trip hurhur. Happy CNY in advance!
Hi there,
Nice to read you. I'm a Malaysian from Holland. Wanna visit Europe? Let us know. ;)
East to West: http://funorgun.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment