Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fudge!

The office of fair trading still hasn't returned the housing bond (AUD:$700) to me until I gave them a call again. By right the housing bond should have been retured within 48hours after application's being submitted.wtf that I've been waiting for 2 weeks!First, they screwed up my banking details. Next, they promised to send me a cheque which I'll get to receive on the next 3-5 days. Cb, still see no cheque. On the 3rd call, again they reassured that the cheque will be sent off asap.
*ROaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
For sure I can make use of that money on my trip back to Singapore.

****************

BG, who is new to Perth, is going to start his medical studies in UWA. He agreed to be my designated driver while showing him new places to go at the same time. As for today, we are going to visit the hair salon together.YAY* I've been waiting for this moment to come. My fringe is literally covering my eyes unless I gave it a scrunch ;p
After haircut, hopefully I can chill out at his place and play a few rounds of pool. Cooky ,which (a Maltese) belongs to his landlord, is such a cute doggie! I wanna kidnap that caramelled fur coat doggie back to Sg !

*****************

4 days more to Sg.............so fast!!!!

No comments: