Thursday, February 08, 2007

Little voice

As much as I would love to help people with my 'ever' graciousness and generosity, I would not tolerate people who would take my advantage of my kindness. Potraying a black face is all I need(can) to do. There are a lot of lessons to be learnt in life, in fact, endless! I suppose all of us has to go through it in terms of whether ups or downs. I should have been more firm in the first place with him. He should have learnt that it is wrong to use someone's property without that person's permisson. He could be desperate to use it at that moment but still, it's about being moral. He may see it no harm but action does speaks for itself.

Eg, If a patient has paid for a Grade A antibiotics, you 've prescribed Grade B medicine and tell him it's Grade A. No doubt both grades work effectively.

**********

I was quite pissed that I had to pay something upfront depsite the fact he could have paid for his own share. Maybe he didn't hear what the waitress was saying if we are going dutch or paying together. He KNOWS he has to pay for his own coz we stated quite clearly before hand. On the other contrary, I could not help to think that if he's trying to rip me off in every possible ways.
It's not an issue to pay for anyone as long as the person appreciates it. I know I'll have the capability to earn the money back anyway.

3 comments:

Dentist Down Under said...

So who is this parasite? hurhur

Dentist Down Under said...

I cannot stand guy who parasites on woman. 没骨气. 吃软饭的小白脸.

Dentist Down Under said...

but it's our rights to parasite men hurhur!