Getting organised
My bro gave me a lift for work today. Ok, I sorta 'force' him to do that ;p
Went to Human resource collected my staff pass and more papers to be signed. I'm just slowly taking time getting my clinic room to be more organised.Wish I'll have more time putting up the pics but the boxes in the living room must be cleared by the lunar new year.
Both of my parents headed off to JB to collect some fresh seafood from Dad's client early this morning. Since I'm early at the hospital, I get a chance to have a taste of kaya toast for my brekky. Yum yum! Now I'm loving my own little consult room which I 'm able to play my favourite Diana Krall's soundtrack.
****************
I got an email from Mr Irish. I don't know why I've still got a weebit of feelings for him. Maybe it's the respect that I get the most out of him as compared to the guys whom I went out with.
The way he wrote on his email is so plain but simple as usual.
Mr Banker msned me yesterday. Why is it such guys like him must keep talking about the important of (good) sex all the time? I don't get it. Not as if I am keen to fly over and give him a bonk. Feeling abit nauseous as I'm typing this out.
I do detest with certain people who think being a virgin must be superbly holy and traditional. It's a personal perference and one's own belief. People do not have to get so uptight finding girls- who- fastened- their chasity -belts in this era.
****************
I pestered my buddy,KH to come out on Vday to eat cockles with me. hurhur!
*screw v-day...
1 comment:
hi flatfeet mei!!!
Glad to hear you and your barang got back safe and sound. I thought you were supposed to call me before you left!!! Oh well I know moving countries is very stressful so hopefully I can catch up with you when I am next back in S'pore.
It is nice to see the update on your life so hopefully you don't shut the blog down. Singapore in many ways is such a small place even though it has 4 million people! Hopefully you can remain anonnymous enough :)
Take care and hope your unpacking goes well. Maybe you will have a surprise msg on V-Day from your two maile fans ;)
Post a Comment