Return the innocence
I have no idea with the previous staffs who had worked in same room where I'm at ,doesn't appear to be interested in cleanliness. I've shifted a few furnitures in the clinical room and my assistant nurse commented that it's definitely look much more spacious and bright.
Since the dust on the floor needed to be cleaned, the nurse rang up the housekeeping and asked for a cleaner. While I was busy looking after the outpatients, the nurse rang up again to remind the housekeeping. The most unbelievable thing is the dark-skinned looking cleaner may get a warning letter from the supervisor for being not doing her job promptly.
I mean, is it necessary for the matter to be blow up way out of proportion?
I can't understand which Cb supervisor can be so hard up about cleaning the room 'on the dot' especially when I've got patients in and out of the room. Timing is an essential factor lah.
I feel sorry for the cleaner and the worst case scenerii I can think of is I hope she doesn't lose her job because of this.
*************
Next blog: Addressing Drs is an issue?
No comments:
Post a Comment