Monday, February 12, 2007

Beat the blues

Oz will always be my second home. I'm beginning to miss it already! So much stuffs and orientation have been going on for today.
From now onwards, I would need to be more cautious in terms of my writings. APP hospital will not like the idea if someone is blogging about something at the somewhere.
I have thought of shutting down this blog.Then again, I'll see how it goes.
Definitely looking forward the end of the month where my pay gets to roll into my bank account. Each time when I've paid up my bro's uni fees, it's like a cycle that I have to start saving up for the next fees due in 6 month's time.=_=

Home was alright. Dad still nagging on the way I drive like a kid playing Daytona. Mom (sigh) spoiled my Ninewest bag as she left the straps caught onto a cupboard's door. Was telling Shan that the straps looked abit wonky ;(
9 boxes arrived from Sydney few days ago which I'll probably spent the next few weekends arranging or unpacking items.

What's worst, I'm so pms+++ now. *ROAR*

No comments: