You see You see
My dad insisted me to pay for his new nokia phone. Since he has complained that I've yet giving him an ang pow, I agreed to his request. -_-
Sayonara to my bling bling. As I'm a new staff at the workplace, my paycheck will be differ from the rest for the first month.
Sunday
*Will be reserved for my swimming date with Bro. We've decided to keep our latte- skinned intact by keeping fit under the sun at least once in a week.
*Bro dropped me off at the train station. Was dressed in a white tank top and short skirt. Plus my red havanias thongs. Not exactly sure which part of the Singapore mall I want to explore. Rang up Sue and settled to meet up at City Hall.
Wah seh! The market place has changed so so much. More shops than the last time I went? Perhaps.
*Then it's MRT to Orchard and met up with CC. I reckon we've only met up less than 10 times for the years I've studied in Oz while she in the UK. It was a great catch up though.
Thanks for the cuppa treat babe!
*MRT again to Douby Ghaut. Hang around at Plaza Sing till Sab came. Mr Civic came and picked us up to Hark Cafe where Sab's friend was participating in a chinese song singing contest. The place was packed with most of the supporters of various singing competitors. Taught Sab to order a Tequlia sunrise and a bottle of Heneiken for me.
MONDAY
* I still feel very tired after work. I don't know what I'm lacking of in my life. Maybe it's just a transition or adjustment.
*sigh*
Oh someone jio (aksed) me to gym tomorrow -which can be a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment