Thursday, February 15, 2007

Post Vday

Early in the morning, my darling friend, Orleng, gave me a choc muffin and said "happy Valentine's , babe". The nurse assistant came in and passed me 2 packets of Indian koropok. Isn't it great to feel so loved without having a boyfriend?

Just when I thought I was going home after work, KW smsed me if I'm keen to go on a movie and dinner. Frankly speaking, that is quite unexpected with the reason being he already has a gf. Plus, he explained that they had celebrated Vday at a much earlier date. Okay.....

The most unexpected moment when he gave me a box of Guylian chocs. That's really thoughtful of him.
As I was getting quite tired after movie (yeah it's way too late for Ozzies - i mean semi Ozzie, whatever), I intended to go home till I gave a ring to KH. He 'insisted' that I come over to Bala pub with his friend for a drink. I agreed to drop by provided he gives me a ride home later.
Hehehe, so much for blackmailing. I've had a bottle of beer while 3 of us enjoyed give ratings to the babes around which wade me feel so lesbian for a moment.

I hope most readers did have a wonderful time on V day. Those who got bonked, I'll say good on you, mate.
If you didn't get a chance to do so, don't feel despair. Maybe on the next Vday and you never know. ;)

1 comment:

Dentist Down Under said...

So happening. I'd to entertain my parents on Vday and rejected my potential dinner dates. Hmph