Angry blog
I can't understand why certain insitutions just make life more difficult for me.
Firstly, it's JJ superannuation fund. I rang them twice and they kept on saying they will send the forms to me which I could roll over my superfunds into another bank.
Cb........still see nowehere of the forms.
Next, I wanted to open a bank account in CC bank. It's a special account that the lady staff explained that she can't give me much info except to read the booklet as provided. Saying what she is not trained to give any info on that particular bank account. Never mind, I brought the booklet back and analyse myself.
Following day, I went back to CC bank again. The dark-looking staff insisted to have my passport as my ID.
Cb lah....I've already produce my driver's licence, medicare card, credit card with photo on it.
Apparently I've still not reach the 100 points id check requirement.
*black face with a pout*
ooooo, gtg to catch a bus to city now...
No comments:
Post a Comment