Angry pod
Recently I got a news from my friend who used to work locally has quit her job.
She complained that the job was not only stressful but even more stressful to deal with angry, highly demanding patients.
I guess that has eventually max out her patience.
Who's to blame? Patients?On the contrary, it is natural to the people to accept the view that when one gets sick, he or she can be feeling frustrated at times.
Compared to working in Aust, a health care professional (in terms of my profession) do has the authority to dismiss seeing the patients based on reasonable grounds.
I think that's only fair.
After all, health care service providers are only humans and there's only so much sh** we can take each day.
Scenerio 1:
A pod sees roughly 5 patients per hour (no joke in public hospital).
let's just say that it happened that 3 out of 5 patients got angry.
On a normal (8 hours) working day, a pod would have endured and treated
3 x 8= 24 angry patients/ day
24 x5 = 120 angry patients /week
120 x 5 = 600 angry patients /month
600 x 12 = 61200 angry patients per year (spared from annual leave x 3 weeks = 360 patients)
Final answer= 60840!! Angry Frigging patients
Whoa, I need to check myself in at IMH for some psychiatrc rehabilitation at the end of year.
1 comment:
Sheesh that's even worse than dentist. I see 15 patients a day and I've 15 angry patients/day :p
Post a Comment