Hullo! This is Mdm Flatfeet and my boobs are not flat.
*Disclaimer: Any events or incidents as described here are purely frictional or in my pre/post manic stage.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Sweet Sunday
Best thing to do on a Sunday:
A cuppa of hot Nescafe and The Sunday Telegraph - priceless
My of my....you've screwed up your entire bloggie... Not in alignment, spaces too wide, etc.. Hehehee...alright, know that you're pissed enough. Hope to hear from you soon once you're back in SINGAPORE!!!
Oh you mean the 'Friends content', not the entire blog la. That's additional to the original html. I dunno IT language leh. I just cut and paste the html thingy from my friend. *bleah Or are you kind enough to help me fix it? ;p
4 comments:
My of my....you've screwed up your entire bloggie... Not in alignment, spaces too wide, etc..
Hehehee...alright, know that you're pissed enough.
Hope to hear from you soon once you're back in SINGAPORE!!!
huh still got screwed up meh??
Not that I can see.........
Eh, i get to see your 'Friends content' at the bottom of the bloggie still.
Oh you mean the 'Friends content', not the entire blog la.
That's additional to the original html.
I dunno IT language leh. I just cut and paste the html thingy from my friend.
*bleah
Or are you kind enough to help me fix it? ;p
Post a Comment