October Specials
I'm quite happy for patients to come back in 5 weeks' time for a free review after orthotics prescriptions.
Hurry!! While promotion ends without notice as advised.
**************************
I've just came back from Hyde Park with Dentist Rach. We ate so many yummy thai food from rice paper roll, beef salad, thai pies to salty ocean trouts with mixed herbs noodles.
We also had desserts at this place called Passion Flower filled with lotsa Asians mainly.
Off to make a sweet dream.........
***************************
Highlight of the day: My partner in crime at the workplace showed me his naked pic (from his back) which his wife took. Initially he refused to let me touch his mobile phone. I was quite taken abit that he showed me and receptionist 'da pic' later on. Perhaps when you work so close with someone for a certain period of time, both of us has established a good rapport with one another. Nothing is too embrassing to say or show I suppose.
Let me clarify that his pic didn't cause me any palpitations.
No comments:
Post a Comment