Monday, October 09, 2006

Paperwork

I've been quite busy nowadays that I hardly had the time to sit down and watched my favourite CSI.

Surprisingly, I got a call from Liz who is having a good time at work in ulu part of Queensland.

Smacking butt issue is undergo plan A which I'm not being able to disclose at this stage.

Wish me luck!

*****************************

MM medical centre in Singapore wants to employ me full time asap but they expect me to move back sooner and taking a pay cut of 50% offer.
*sigh* Sometimes I don't understand the mentality of the HR. If they think I'm well-qualified for the job, shouldn't they come up with better terms and conditions for the employment?
Very strange......

5 comments:

Dr Oz bloke said...

Brace yourself.

This is only the start of what you will experience when you come back. Not only this salary cut problem, but most likely your work hours will be longer and you will be expected to do more out-of-job-scope tasks.

My sisters returned from Australia and totally regret it. They are never at home these days. Working every day till late at night. They are almost burnt out after 5 months now.

Take care.

Flatfeet said...

Uncle Oz,may I ask why your sisters choose to return to sg in the first place?
Just curious.

Dentist Down Under said...

That's because you are not white. If you are white you'll get an increase of 50% in your pay. -_-
Your fav Mr Teo replied. Wahahahahaha!

Flatfeet said...

DDU: Maybe I need to 'buah' more whitening essence and start wearing blue contacts more often.

Dr Oz bloke said...

My sisters returned because they had no clue what they wanted to do and my mother said she'd like to have them come back.

They actually applied for PR and then let the application lapse or something like that and then when they came back they bummed around for 7 months trying to find jobs that had noting to do with the masters degree they did!

Sigh...