Saturday, October 14, 2006

WHERE ARE MY LINKS!!!!?????

Ok, I've just 'fugged' and lost all the links of my bloggers for the sake of change new blog skin.
arrghhhhh!!!!


Special request:

1) If you do know I've linked you previously, thank you kindly leave your blog web addy pleeeease.

2) Anyone know how to do the html-thingy so that I can get the address linked up again?? *boohoo*

8 comments:

Dentist Down Under said...

Nice skin

Dentist Down Under said...

testing testing 1 2 3

Anonymous said...

Nat~ here's my page

Eliza said...

Well... it's the elittlebird and you know it.

Anyway, I was kinda bored out and fed up with certain things at the site office too. Part and parcel of life but well... Things are just going swell. =)

Anonymous said...

Nice theme!

OK it's www.thenougatjar.net

the html tags are:

"" and close with ""

minus the quotes of course... except the quotes used within the brackets to indicate the URL itself

Anonymous said...

!!!!

Ok, here we go again:

a href="example" and /a

using brackets...

Dr Oz bloke said...

how come change?

I liked the old one better

Flatfeet said...

Spiro! Thanks for your tips! ;)

DrOz:A change is always for the better. Don't you agree?