Saturday, October 28, 2006

Career

Think I've come to a point where I need to take my career to the next level.
Options like becoming a podiatric surgeon which will take approximately 10 years to complete training prior gaining fellowship or should I take up something abit more outstanding such as Forensic Podiatry.

Right now at this stage, I would say gaining a Master's degree is the way to go first.

This is the website where I could have drawn my inspiration from: www.feetforwalking.org

5 comments:

Dr Oz bloke said...

Eh so when will you be back in Singapore?

Will you be in private practice?

I've got a few diabetic patients under my care now. Will need to get a regular podiatrist to refer patients to!

*hint* *hint*

Ms Petite said...

Oh my...becoming a surgeon!
Good to have great ambition since you're still so carefree :)

Working with the dead, well, to me, can't give much job satisfaction.

Flatfeet said...

Thank you for your kind referral Dr Oz.
Planning to come back for good next to regain my sanity (at least, for awhile).
I guess I'll be most probably starting off in a public sector first. Of course, I would love my own private prac but that will be sometime down the road.
Don't forget when you get old and suffering from a crooked back, I can help you with your feet care ;p

Ms Petite: Of course I am carefree. Aren't you carefree also?? Opps. I almost forgot you are 'bonded' to BB. (giggles*)

Flatfeet said...

*edit* i mean next (year)*

Dr Oz bloke said...

Next year could be 2 months away?

Which part of next year? Do update us ok? :)