What
the
world
needs
now
is
Love
-Jackie DeShannon
*************
It can be one of my top karaoke singing list ;)
*************
Bonous entry of the day:
This could be a 'curse' or retribution is only the beginning.
Firstly, the autoclave machine broke down.
Next, the air con doesn't function well with water dripping all over.
Who knows what comes next. Orrbeegoot!
One of my regular patients asked how I'm feeling today. She was one of the most sweetest oldies I've ever seen. Her husband had died a few years ago and currently she is living with her lover, Roberto. I've almost gave away the fact I'll be leaving soon for good. No difference from last year, she is planning to organise the horse racing bet for the Melbourne cup. She asked if I would like to contribute on a dollar as usual to bet on the horse. I agreed instantly.
However, I'll never ever get a chance to know if I've won the bet or not.....
No comments:
Post a Comment