Monday, October 16, 2006

What's good for you


Don't know what's got into myself.
Recently, I love KFC to death.
Approximately having once a week with my beloved colleague. I can sense that I may need to get some counselling from the dieticians sooner or later.

KFC, you rock lah!

***************************************
ok my blog fans out there,
do you prefer this 1) FONT size or this 2) FONT size

Red or green??
Let me know!!

2 comments:

Dentist Down Under said...

GREEN!

Rachel said...

RED of course!!! Red is in again ... its a sexier colour ;)

What are you eating at KFC? Better not be twister. that has the highest calories. even worse than 2 pc of chicken. Never mind, our little sojourn to the gourmet food markets this thursday will change your taste buds I am sure.... even better still maybe for your big farewell in the future we should go to tetsuyas. Think about it ok? Must book FOUR months in advance.

see you soon!