Saturday, October 21, 2006

No parking

I shall not go to PP mall on Saturdays anymore. The carpark lot allows 3 hours of free parking before it starts charging every half hourly. Going around and around for at least frigging 30mins and still no signs of parking space.I refuse to pay for the extra parking hours. I'm talking like if I've exceeded for the half hour, the rate is $5. For an extra hour, the rate is $7 and followed by $10 for exceeding 2 hours...etc..
Now as you can tell how expensive parking is in Sydney so don't go on asking me why I don't drive to city which the cost is much much worst.
Cb, just went I thought I've parked my car. This car was HORNING AT ME!!! How would I bloody know you are waiting for car park space if no signal was indicated. Knn!!....You could be stopping your car because you are waiting for your grandma to walk out of the entrance slowly or whatsoever.

Never mind. I began to proceed my journey to another mall. Watched the movie BOYTOWN and chilled out with a nice calamari meal. At least, I don't feel so gek sim anymore.

Alright, time for some couscous.


3 comments:

Dentist Down Under said...

You just walked away like that? Not afraid that guy/woman might scratch/kick your car? ;p

Rachel said...

Well some old folks tried to take my spot which I had been waiting for for about half an hour. This was Eastgardens in the eastern part of sydney, no timed parking. Anyway, some younger caucasian woman pushing a pram went to bang on thier window and told them to get out of the spot because she had seen me wait for so long for it!! They left after that coz she was so agro. I was so grateful I thanked her for it.

Sydney in the past used to have free parking everywhere except in private lots. 10 years ago, believe it or not, even in the CBD there were free 2 hour parking spots. Guess things aren't as good as they used to be.

Flatfeet said...

DDU: I left the carpark spot la....went to the next mall.

Rachel:Hey, there's abit of parking history in syd which I didn't know of :)