Friday, September 28, 2007

Dreams



There are times when I got sucked into my dreams that I hardly could wake up when the alarm clock goes off in the morning. The moment I was awake, I could sense that my body is more weary as though I've not had enough sleeping hours.

My assistant nurse had a weird dream last night. She was woken up by her hubby at 4am as he couldn't understand on why she was 'renching' in her sleep.
Somehow, on the day before, we had this case of ultra- super- duper smelly feet with ulcers. The smell was so hideous that I even had the door opened during treatment (with privacy ensured).
Now she was trying to figure out whether could the bad smell had caused her having a nightmare instead.
Ho ho Ho.

**********************

I'm still trying to remain my sanity at work ......






No comments: