Shoes saga
My dad has got an inflammed Haglund's deformity ( a bump that sticks out at the archilles tendon due to excessive pronation of foot) because he claims that his shoes are lousy or too small for him to wear.
Now he is asking for my help. It is not helping either for the fact he is leaving Beijing for a week tomorrow plus a sore heel.
I gave him some moleskin (anti-friction) plasters to take along with him for the trip.
For the umpteen times, I've told him to get the 'proper' footwear aaaaaaages ago and yet he refused to take my advise.
I don't know is it because of the chinese culture thing which the head of the family never listens to the youngthings or he's just being ignorant. I find it hard to sink in the fact that I'm back staying with family. The only 'worry' that I have while staying in Aust is to make sure I got my bills (electric,rent, phone,various insurances, car service fees...etc) to be paid on time. Now I gotta spread my worries on dad, mom and bro.
It's hard but I know I'll have to survive.
Did I mention about Dad's atrocious diet for lunch?
2 glasses of kopi plus laksa.
He has got hypertension and overweight.
I don't know how I can help him to see the value of health.
Apparently VN did came up with a good suggestion.....
No comments:
Post a Comment